...well at least she better be considering it took 3 (!!!!!) visits to see him before we finally got "the" pic. It all started last Thursday when I went to the mall with Mom's Group and I waited in line to get a picture with Tula and Santa. We waited about 20 min in line and the deal was if you bought a package you could take a few pics with your own camera so I did. I snapped a few quick and after we were done I looked at them and the ones I took with my camera Tula wasn't looking up at all. So, I got BACK in the line and waited another 15 minutes. I get to the front and explain to Santa that I already bought a package but my pictures from my camera didn't turn out so could I take another with just my camera. He says "fine" and I go to snap the pic and voila!....my camera's battery is dead. Perfect. So Santa said I could come back another day and do it, he said I could even cut to the front of the line.
Well John got off work early today so we took Tula to the mall for round 2 of Santa pictures. Although Santa himself had told me I need not wait in the line, how could I budge in front of all of those patiently waiting kids (and mammies!) So, for the third time, Tula and I (and now John) waited in line to see Santa. It was worth it though, I think we got a couple great pics!


No comments:
Post a Comment