New shoes....trying to walk in shoes that are tied together.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Muffin, what's Mommy trying to do, confuse you? Or is that you are just like all the other girls and can't wait to get into a new pair of shoes. Even if they are still tid together. I must admit, you handled it pretty well. You looked like you were going to do a teeny tap dance. And look at all the hair you have now. My, my, my. You are a different girl than I saw 3 months ago. XOXOXOXOXOX
1 comment:
Muffin, what's Mommy trying to do, confuse you? Or is that you are just like all the other girls and can't wait to get into a new pair of shoes. Even if they are still tid together. I must admit, you handled it pretty well. You looked like you were going to do a teeny tap dance. And look at all the hair you have now. My, my, my. You are a different girl than I saw 3 months ago.
XOXOXOXOXOX
Post a Comment